This dish uses the essential ingredients of chicken breast sauteed using vegetable oil, then seasoned with salt and pepper, besides that there are other ingredients, like sundried tomato sauce, paprika, thyme, fresh garlic, thick cream, and parmesan cheese.
This dish is prepared in half-hour, very fun and popular, there are several ingredients used in this dish, like fresh basil, chicken broth, and cream.
Are you interested and need to try this dish? See the recipe details below.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3-4 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Start by heating the oven to 375 degrees, then use the oven-safe large skillet.
- Use medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper, roast until golden, 4-5 minutes per set aside, transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Return the pan to medium heat, add the garlic, cook for 1 minute, stir in the flakes of paprika, thyme, chicken broth, and thick cream.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sundried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- Return the chicken to the pan, then put the sauce all over the chicken breast.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked for 15-18 minutes, garnish with grated parmesan cheese or Daung Basil, and serve on the table.